The general objective of this work package is to ensure the successful completion of the project goals on time and within the given budget framework, while the scientific management (WP8) deals with the scientific quality and all other purely scientific concems. This work package encompasses the financial management, the time management and the coordination of the members of the consortium, and communication with the REA. In more detail, the objectives are as follows:
- Administration and co-ordination of the project resources, including budget spent and effort applied, leading the financial management activities, as well as any other budget issue.
- Compilation and issuing of periodical (financial) reports.
- Coordinate and provide administrational support for the cross-border activities of the Central Asian partners.
- Act as the point of contact with the REA representatives.
- Ensuring that management activities are running smoothly alongside scientific work.
- WP1 Management
- WP2 Remote sensing and in-situ data collection and processing for dynamic indicator analysis
- WP3 Multi-resolution dynamic sampling and integration framework
- WP4 Multi-hazard ex-emplification: seismic and landslide risk
- WP5 Multi-scale dynamic vulnerability framework for recovery planning and monitoring
- WP6 Accuracy assessment and cross-validation
- WP7 Communication, dissemination, exploitation
- WP8 Scientific Management and Coordination