WP8 - Scientific Management and Coordination
The general objective of this work package is to ensure the successful completion of the project's scientific and technological goals on time and with quality standards adequate to European projects. At the same time, the scientific and technological achievements must be guided into the dissemination and exploitation process. Scientific coordination includes stimulating the communication process among the project partners on the one hand and to acquire scientific and technical advice from outside the project on the other. In particular, the following are the most important objectives:
- Coordination and monitoring of the work of the research teams within the work packages and the tasks.
- Secure quality assurance.
- Arrangement of scientific meetings on the project level.
- Compilation and issuing of periodical scientific and technical reports for the REA.
- Structure the communication within the consortium and with external organisations.
- Interact with the scientific and technical advisory board.
- Coordinate and provide support for the cross-border activities of the Central Asian partners.
- Encourage all partners to support and to take part in the dissemination and exploitation activities of the project.
- WP1 Management
- WP2 Remote sensing and in-situ data collection and processing for dynamic indicator analysis
- WP3 Multi-resolution dynamic sampling and integration framework
- WP4 Multi-hazard ex-emplification: seismic and landslide risk
- WP5 Multi-scale dynamic vulnerability framework for recovery planning and monitoring
- WP6 Accuracy assessment and cross-validation
- WP7 Communication, dissemination, exploitation
- WP8 Scientific Management and Coordination